I don't know what I do

night @ my new room (like one of film's title, right? oo..that's night @ museum..uuppzz sorry!)

2nd week on June..
surely, I don't know what I do coz after I did something, I think that is so wast time,,don't u know 'bout time is money??hhmmmm...stupid!!
but, I just say with myself to always see the future not see the past so....
now, many people call me "teacher"..
am I a teacher??or are u sure that I am a teacher???
oohh God!!
so confused 'bout myself....
1. I did many mistakes to give the best for my students
2. sometimes I'm just talking 'bout something (school, lecture, art, friends, home, etc)
3. maybe I can make them smile, angry, and other
4. ETC!!
if I say "I'm just ordinary person, pardon me!"
sshhiittttt!!!

I can't pardon myself!!
but I can't do the best for myself
so,, I'm really don't know what I do!!


dumb!!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer